||Payday The Heist (2011)||
[PC Game | Mediafire]
Payday The Heist-RELOADED | Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment | Developer: Overkill Software | Genre: Action | Platform: PC | Size: 2.20 GB | Release Date: 10/2011
Payday: The Heist is a high-intensity squad-based first person shooter where players take on the role of a hardened career criminal pulling death-defying heists in the never-ending pursuit of the next “big score.” Quick wit, an equally fast trigger finger and above all teamwork are the rules of engagement as players will embark on a spectacular crime spree of six heart stopping heists, including blasting their way through a downtown bank vault robbery, managing hostages in an armored car hijacking and even a midnight infiltration of a top-secret, high-security facility. Additionally, Payday: The Heist challenges players with dynamic environments and adaptive enemy tactics — meaning no scenario will ever play out the same way twice. Teamwork is essential to ensure crew members provide cover under fire, guard key access points, break through various security measures and keep civilians in check. Survive wave after wave of the best that law enforcement can deploy as they shift strategies in response to player actions and gameplay style.
• Six High-Intensity Heists: Whether you’re blowing the roof off a building to extract a safe via helicopter or emptying the vault at the First World Bank, these action-packed heists will have players on edge and always checking their six.
• Interactive Co-op Gameplay: Whether AI or live, your crew of four must operate as one to bring get the “big score.” Sharing extra ammo and med kits, helping regen wounded partners, guarding key positions, taking civilian hostages or cracking through various security measures — it’s all for one and one for all.
• Endless Replayability: Dynamic environments, adaptive enemy behavior, shifting entry points, FBI agents repelling down on ropes through the skylights, SWAT teams crashing through the windows and special units crawling through the ventilation shafts makes each play-through of every heist a unique fight.
• Massive Character Progression Tree: Players choose a specialty — assault, sharpshooter or support — to gain weapons and equipment that fit their preferred form of violence. Unlock trip mines, silenced pistols, machine guns and much, much more.
• Shout Out Button: Players need to be vocal and shout commands and directions to the co-op crew, as well as hostages and the police if they want to survive to spend their cut of the take.
• Hostage Trading: Hostages can be a lifeline. If anyone in the crew is taken into custody, trade hostages to get crew members back and increase the odds of completing your objectives.
• More DLC: Additional heists, weapons and equipment means Payday — a digitally distributed AAA quality title for less than half the price of a retail game — is total OVERKILL.
Recommended System Requirements:
*OS: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
*Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 @ 1.8 GHz / ATI Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
*Memory Ram: 2 GB
*Hard Disk Space: 2 GB free
*Video: nVidia GeForce GT 220 / ATI Radeon HD 4650
*Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
*Keyboard / Mouse
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Processor: P4 3 GHz or Athlon 3400+
Memory: 1 GB Ram
Video Card: NVIDIA 7800GTX or ATI x1900
2. Burn Or Mount Image
4. Copy Files From Crack/Reloaded Folder To Installation Folder
5. Play The Game
||Download Via Resumable Mediafire 191MB Parts||