||MUD FIM Motocross World Championship||
[PC Game | Jumbofile | Uploadorb]
MUD FIM Motocross World Championship-RELOADED| Publisher: Black Bean | Developer: Milestone | Genre: Motocross, Racing | Platform: PC | Size: 2.37 GB | Release Date: 2012-04-25
MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship is the only videogame that exclusively features the MX1 and MX2 championships, as well as the amazing Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations. The brand new game engine features 14 different bikes, 84 riders (including stars such as Ryan Villopoto, Tony Cairoli, Chad Reed, Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen) and 12 official tracks, and also features fully deformable terrain conditions, a realistic MX handling model and much more.
* A high value license: 3 official competitions (MX1, MX2 and MxoN
championships); 12 locations and all the sponsors of the 2011 championship;
32 official teams between MX1 and MX2; 84 real riders
* Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations 2011: 16 national teams, 48 riders
and bikes (with all the suits and liveries of the different national teams)
including worldwide champions of the United States
* Personal competition finishes when the round begins!
* MUD World Tour: live the whole MUD experience through the life of special
characters: the HEROES! Face a quantity of different levels and various types
of events and demonstrate how keen you are on rising up the Motocross world!
* Monster Energy Trick Battle Mode: 30 different tricks in 3 spectacular
arenas, since “Motocross” also means Freestyle!
* Incredible artistic style, studied and realized directly from Milestone’s
* Advanced motorbike physics and animation
* Real-time terrain Deformation
* Photo Mode
* Online ranking system
* Real motorbikes sounds
Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2) / Vista (SP1) / 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz,
2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM – Vista/7),
graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 9800 GTX or better),
4 GB HDD
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack dir on the disc to your
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!